Saturday, April 25, 2009

Mother's day card

Here is a mother's day card I did for my boyfriends mom..there is no cricut on this I wanted to pay around with my new stamps I got..also the patterned paper is from DCWV stack and there was another paper before it or so and it had some of the colors on it with the bright pink..I added those colors to break it up a bit..his mom is on the hmm how can I say it"really wouldn't notice the paper is busy" if that makes sense. I am still working on taking better pics I need to make me a light box.

2 comments:

  1. What eye catching card! Love the sheer ribbon...I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheena, go to your top right on your screen, click on customize, go to layout, click on add a gadget, scroll down and you will see one that says followers... that's it :) hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena