Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Pattern paper not sure brand got at Hobby Lobby
Pooh Font cart-Happy(marker font) 1 1/2"
Birthday stamp is from the very first stamp set I got..not sure brand
SU Black Ink
A2 size card
I hope everyone has a great week. Going on vaca..be back soon :) :) :)
Sunday, July 24, 2011
Big Thank You to Agnes...My Dear Friend!!!!
I got this recipe from Allrecipes
Amish Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound sliced bacon, diced
- 1 medium sweet onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- In a large skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp; drain. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; stir in bacon mixture. Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until set and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
**My Notes** This was my first time making a Breakfast Casserole. My Sweetie has been asking me to find a recipe, so I found this one...simple recipe. Next time I make this recipe I'll use Jimmy Dean sausage crumbles as well as the bacon. I also added pepper to my piece after cooking. Next time I'll add pepper before cooking. You could also add in Veggies or other meats like Ham. This has A LOT of Cheese. I might add less cheddar an swiss an add more hash browns..I love potatoes. This is a really filling recipe. Will make again. Enjoy!
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
PSchoolbook-Rectangle 3 1/2" also done in shadow
Give A Hoot cart- Accent Flower page 60 3 1/4"
CTMH Ink- Buttercup
CTMH Stamp Set- Spot on Backgrounds
Cuttlebug folder-Swiss Dots
A2 size card
*I used the heart that was left over in the center to put on the inside of card with my sentiment.
Thanks for Looking & all the Great Comments!! I hope everyone is staying in out of this crazy Heat Wave. Gonna be 98 here tomorrow but feel like 110. eeek!
Sunday, July 17, 2011
I got this recipe on Tasty Kitchen from aparks88
- ½ bags (16 Oz Bag) Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 pound Lean Ground Beef
- 1 can (10.75 0z Can) Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can (10.75 Oz. Can) Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- 4 Tablespoons Sour Cream
- 1-½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Preheat oven to 375F.
While the oven is preheating, throw tater tots on a pan and toss in the oven.
Cook beef thoroughly over medium heat until well browned, making sure it’s crumbled well. Drain grease.
In an 8×11 glass baking dish, mix beef, both soups and sour cream together. Top with shredded cheese. Then add preheated tater tots on top of the shredded cheese in rows, making sure there are no gaps in between each tot. Place in the oven for 30 minutes.
This recipe can be easily doubled, or tailored to however you see fit.
**My Notes** I have been looking for a recipe that was a bit smaller than the Duggar's recipe for Tater-tot casserole. I love that show and I wanted to try their famous recipe. Well I looked an looked for a smaller recipe an I found one. This recipe was so FILLING!! My only complaint was the mushroom soup..for some reason no matter what I make that uses that soup I get so sick when I open the can..the smell just makes me sick. I love the soup in recipes. I also used a 32oz bag of Tots an pre-cooked them all..yea I had some left over after covering the casserole, but I snacked on those while waiting for the casserole to be done. I also add my own seasonings to the meat like Seasoning salt, Pepper and Pepper on top of the filling. This will be a good recipe for those cold Fall/Winter days. Also this is even better the next day heated up..mmm. Will make again!
I got this recipe on Tasty Kitchen from Lauren's Latest
- 12 whole Large Baby Portobello Mushrooms
- 4 ounces, weight Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 ounces, weight Blue Cheese, Crumbled
- Salt And Pepper
- 6 dashes Hot Sauce
- 6 slices Bacon
1. Preheat oven to medium heat. Grease the grill lightly.
2. Clean tops of mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove stems.
3. In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, blue cheese, salt, pepper and hot sauce together.
4. Divide cheese mixture evenly into mushroom cavities.
5. Cut each slice of bacon in half. Wrap around each mushroom and place a toothpick into the mushroom where the bacon ends overlap. (Make sure the toothpick is sticking out the side and is not in the top or bottom.)
6. Grill mushrooms 5–7 minutes per side or until bacon has grill marks, is slightly crispy, and the filling has melted.
Thursday, July 14, 2011
DCWV pattern paper-Dots, Stripes & Plaids stack
Birthday Bash cart- Cupcake 3 1/2"
Cuttlebug folders- D'Vine Swirl & Spots & Dots
Studio G Ink
A2 size card
Thanks for Looking & all the Great comments! Sorry I have been away from creating. I will get in an create more. Also I have some more recipes I'll be sharing soon. Have a Great Weekend Everyone!