Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birthday for Dear Friend

So here is two cards I made..the first one I am not so sure about. I like the second one better :)

First Card

Used:
Wausau Cardstock
Pattern paper is from a DCWV Christmas pack -from last year-
WC car- Frame


Second Card

Used:
Wausau Cardstock
DCWV Cardstock
Ink
WC cart- Thinking of You-Grass
DC cart-Basket-Apples-Leaves-Pumpkins
Cuttlebug Folder- Pumpkin Harvest

Okay for the pumpkins I cut three out and just cut and layered them. I did this to make the pumpkins more realistic. The only cart I have that has a Pumpkin is DC..WC has one but not what I wanted.

I am thinking about using this as the Birthday card. Since my dear friends birthday is in the Autumn months I figured this would be a different kind of birthday card. I will hand write a birthday note to her inside. So I say this will be the card I am sending out.


Figured I would share both cards. I have been busy. I am finally playing around more with my 'E'. I am now working on some Halloween cards for my niece and nephews. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheena! Thanks so much for becoming a follower of my blog. You're doing a great job with your E. Love both of these cards. The color combo and design of the first is beautiful, and the second really captures the essence of Fall. It will totally work as a birthday card. I love the Cricut mb too, AND Bare Minerals. So much in common! LOL Hugs! D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena