Saturday, November 21, 2009

..cards..

I just got done making some more cards..

Santa card is for my Great Uncle who is in a Nursing Home...thought it be cute and would cheer him up a little bit :)


No Cricut cuts on the next two..I wanted to use some of my pattern paper for some cards.


This card is 3.5" x 5.5"


Used:
DC cart-Santa
Debbie Mumm-pattern paper(all 3 cards)
CTMH stamp-Dainty Thoughts-stamps for background(3rd card) & Wonderful Season-Merry Christmas(1st card)
Wausau Cardstock(I love this cardstock it cuts so smooth on the Cricut...I get mine at Target)
Pop Dots

Thanks for Looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Sheena I think your Great Uncle is going to be so happy with the Santa card...all three cards are great!!!

    Thanks for leaving that sweet message for me on the Cricut Messageboard!!! The easel cards are so much fun to make...I'd love to see what you create!!!

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena