Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Dino 2nd B-Day


I made this birthday card the other day really quick..I also think that is why I don't like it..I dunno..I think its too much for a 2nd birthday. I might come up with something else. I do notice that I wish I would have moved the cupcake a little closer to the dino. I think its just me making this quick is why I don't like it..after looking at it, I don't think its too bad.

I Used:
DCWV texture cardstock
Wausau cardstock
Create A Critter
Doodle Charms
Pooh & Friends-clouds
free hand grass
*sorry lighting is bad

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Now that I have seen your cards in real person I have no doubts you are the only one not liking it :)

    It is perfect!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Thanks!..I think I'm going to just go with this one. Even though it was a quick card..it still took a bit cause the layers for the dino. I think he is cute..lol

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena