Thursday, September 30, 2010

My cards for Flowerdisco's Card Swap

Here are my cards I made for Flowerdisco's Card Swap..I'll go in order..I'll also include what cart I used for each card.

1st card New Year

(Pooh Font cart)

2nd card Valentine's Day

(Design Studio-hearts, PSchoolbook cart)

3rd card St. Patty Day

(Give A Hoot, PSchoolbook)

4th card Easter

(Easter 2010)

5th card Mother's Day

(Ashlyn's Alphabet-mom & flourishes)

6th card Father's Day

(Mickey Font)

7th card 4th of July

(PSchoolbook)

8th card Friendship Day

(Pooh & Friends, Create A Critter, Give A Hoot, PSchoolbook)

9th card Labor Day

(PSchoolbook, From My Kitchen)

10th card Halloween

(Mickey Font, Doodle Charms, Wild Card-spider web)

11th card Thanksgiving

(Create A Critter)

12th card Christmas

(Create A Critter)

13th card Any Occasion. I picked Baby

(New Arrival)

14th card Birthday

(PSchoolbook, Potpourri Basket-Hat)

15th card Get Well

(Pooh Font, Give A Hoot-the wavy pattern & flower)

16th card Sympathy

(From My Kitchen- scallop~used sheep, Ashlyn's Alphabet-flowers)

Thanks card I made for Agnes

(Pooh & Friends, Create A Critter, Give A Hoot, Mickey Font)

The papers I used range from:
DCWV, Bazzill, Wausau cardstock, and several single sheet pattern papers from J's-sorry don't remember brand.
*also the circles and squares on my cards were done using my cricut with PSchoolbook*

Thanks for Looking!....I will post the cards I got back from the swap here soon.

4 comments:

  1. I got your reindeer one and I adore him

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards were so well made and pretty. It was a joy looking at them :)

    I see you changed your background. Really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cards that you made! Very cute!

    TFS!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of them are simply adorable!!!!!!!! TFS, you're so creative! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena