Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving break...

I hope everyone had a Great Thanksgiving!!! I know I sure did..way too much food..phew..but it was all YUMMY GOOD!! I had fun spending time with family. So all last week I really didn't get on blogger much..I think one day I did..I was so busy while I was home visiting family..A LOT of Christmas shopping..I'm almost done. So this week I'm gonna try and make some gift tags. So hopefully I can get in my little craft area and get to making them :). I hope everyone had a Fun & safe Thanksgiving. Also during Holiday weeks I won't be doing much crafting..I get super busy shopping and getting other things done. I will try an go back a few days and check some blog post I have missed. Sorry for the lack of post and comments left on blogs I normally post on..I'll try to catch up soon..I missed playing on blogger.

Have a great week everyone...I hope to post a project(card or tags soon)

Hugs, Sheena

1 comment:

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena