Friday, December 3, 2010

Let it Snow....Wobble




So a Dear Friend of mine ;) (you know who you are Thank You) sent me a few Wobbles to try out...WOW!!! I haven't been on blogs that much, but have these went to stores yet so we can buy them?? I know my niece and nephews are gonna love these on cards. I think they are so cool...I have been playing with the snowflake that I put it on..hehe..If already or when they do get in stores I recommend running out an buying them..They are FUN!! they add just a cute touch to any card. I made my card simple snowflakes..looks like I will be buying the Winter Lace Seasonal cart..just so I have a better variety of snowflakes..I only have these to pick from.

I Used:
Wobble :)
DCWV pattern paper 2009 Christmas stack
White cardstock is from Wal-Mart
Potpourri Basket cart-Snowflakes
CTMH Ink
SU Dimensionals-behind a smaller snowflake
Fiskars-Let it Snow stamp

Thanks for Looking and all the great comments!! I can't wait to make other cards using the Wobbles :)

6 comments:

  1. WOW that is sooooooo COOL!! Awesome idea! Love your xmas background!!

    Tori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! what a GREAt idea!! Love your xmas background!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! what a GREAt idea!! Love your xmas background!

    Tori :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!! I'm so sad I missed the deadline for the wobbles (by one hour)! I love them, they're so cute!!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!!!!!!!!!!
    They are so very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome. I agree with Tori lol
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena