Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Pink Stamper "1st Blog Hop" Challenge


Robyn over at My Pink Stamper is hosting her first Blog Hop..everyone that went to each of the blog hop participants blogs to get the Keyword to find out what the challenge is..so I went blog hopping :) You had to use either one of My Pink Stamper stamps or the color Pink..I think I am the only one who don't own a set of Robyn's stamps :( :( yes tear tear..it makes me sad..But hopefully one of these days I'll get some ordered :) So here is my entry..I have several friends having babies here soon, so I went with a baby theme card.

I Used:
Wausau cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
DCWV Nana's Nursery Baby Girl stack-pattern paper
New Arrival cart-baby girl outfit(cut at 2.5 inches)
Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder
ribbon
SU Dimensionals

*A2 size card base*
**also trying something different taking pics..instead of making it a plain background, I said why not have some of my craft supplies in the shot**

Thanks for Looking & all the Great comments..I'm working on my weekly card..will hopefully post later.

7 comments:

  1. This is super sweet!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really pretty card, great job! TFS :)

    http://dilsaverdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet love the little outfit and the colors of the card.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I need to make a baby shower card for this week. Good Luck with your goal of getting a card done a week. You are off to a great start.

    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card! I just got this cart last weekend!

    You are NOT the only one without MPS stamps! I really want some but haven't ordered yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very Nice Card, i love it
    i am now a Follower
    Carina
    http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is a very cute card. Thanks for sharing with us. I have joined your blog as a follower.
    www.annlenth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena