Monday, August 29, 2011

Sweet Friend Birthday




I made this birthday card for a Very Sweet Friend of mine. Her birthday is next month, she is the same friend whose daughter is turning 2 next month. I got the idea of the layout on Scrapbook.com..I wish I could remember who I got the idea from I can't find it : (: ( :( I feel bad, I don't like not being able to give credit to the original layout/design. I did mine different I added the Happy Birthday and just did a little bit different of cut outs :)

I Used:
DCWV pattern paper-Flower Shower Stack
Wausau cardstock
Potpourri Basket-Fence/Gate 1 1/2" (I trimmed off the two little end/edge pieces)
P-Schoolbook-Flowers 3/4"
CTMH Ink-Clover Meadow
Liguid Pearls-Flamingo
Stamp-You can get this set at HL or J's I linked the set to HL so you can see the set. I can't find a brand, Just Clear Stamps
SU Dimensionals
A2 size card

Have a Great Week Everyone!!!



4 comments:

  1. Cute card. Love all the layers. :)

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Great design and colors on this!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute :) Great pattern choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a feminine and delicate card. your friend will love it. the colors are so soft...awwww!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena