Thursday, September 15, 2011

A-Z Me

I thought this would be fun when I seen it on Jessica's page. Enjoy!!
Age ~ 29
Bed size ~ Queen
Chore I hate ~ Cleaning the bathroom..ugh I hate it
Dogs ~ None right now
Essential start to your day ~ Eat a couple Eggo waffles, than workout for 2 hours.
Favorite Color ~ Yellow is my all time favorite, but I'm loving the Yellow & Grey combo
Gold or Silver ~ White Gold
Height ~ 5'3" or 5'4" depends
Instruments you play ~ I can play the drums, but haven't for years
Job title ~Wife
Kids ~ None...yet. Maybe in the next year or two :)
Live ~ Ohio...and no I'm not a buckeye fan
Married ~ March of this year-2011
Nicknames ~ Babe, Cutie, Sheeny
Overnight hospital stays ~ No(knock on wood)
Pet Peeve ~ When someone is LATE!! People who don't use their blinkers. Texting while driving. I have so many more..ugh
Quote ~A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.~ Herm Albright
Righty or Lefty ~ Righty
Siblings ~ Sister, 2 Sister-in-laws, 2 brother-in-laws
Time you wake up ~ 4:40 AM with the hubby, lay back down til about 9AM
University you attended ~ 3 different ones
Vegetables you dislike ~ Peas & Beets..ugh puke..only way I'll eat a pea is if it's in fried rice
What makes you run late ~ Hmmm..Life, Traffic or Other people
X-rays you've had ~ Knee, Feet, Chest, Teeth
Yummy food ~ Pasta, Seafood, STEAK!!! lol...Fruit..I love all food but peas & beets..haha
Zoo animal favorite ~ Elephants, Koala, Giraffes and Tropical Fish

2 comments:

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena