Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 Crafting Goals!

2012 Crafting Goals
I decided to set some 2012 crafting goals for myself. Some I have had this past year and just never kept up with. But 2012 is going to be a better year for me, I just know it.

1-Make at least one(1) Mini Album

2-Enter more Challenges

3-Enter at least one(1) Card Swap

4-Use the Pattern Paper(PP) I already have (yea, this one will be hard..so many new stacks I love)

5-Start 2012 Christmas cards early. That's if I decide to make them for 2012 (I bought back up already..hehe)

6-Visit and Leave more comments on the Blogs I am following.

7-Make more Tags. I had fun making the Christmas tag I made for CARDZ TV. Maybe even enter a Tag Swap.

8-Make more Blog Post.

9-Try different styles of card making.

10-Work on changing my Profile Pic. I know a lot of you would love to know what I look like...lol


If I come up with anymore I'll add to my list. If anyone has good Tag Swap blogs please feel free to pass along. Also Challenges, they don't have to involve a giveaway either to be involved.

I hope everyone had a great Christmas and I hope your New Year is great as well.

Hugs, Sheena

2 comments:

  1. Great set of crafting goals! You should enter the challenges at the CCR and Docerela Creations, we always have something fun and easy going on and we always have a fun prize! Both are up and running! Deets are on my blog! Good luck with your Goals!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2 I have a challenge going on right now also I just became a follower also. I hope you will consider following me. Happy New year.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianmlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena