Monday, July 9, 2012

Cooking With Cricut #93 Happy Birthday, USA!




This week over at My Paper Craft World..the Cooking With Cricut Challenge this week was Happy Birthday, USA!! Use Red, White, and Blue to make something for USA's Birthday!! I made a simple little card it is 4" x 4" You can use this as a Thank You to those that came to a July 4th BBQ or even for an Invite for next years big July 4th BBQ. So simple and Fun. I might actually use something like this for my families big July 4th party we have, send these out as invites. I think Family & Friends will love it. Plus a great reminder for the party.

I Used/Recipe:
Wausau CS
P Schoolbook cart- Square 1 3/4" -- Star 1 1/2" -- USA/Roly Poly 1 1/2"
White gel pen
4" x 4" card

Thanks for looking and all the great comments. I hope everyone had a great July 4th. I know we did.

Hugs, Sheena

1 comment:

  1. What a great card! Love this idea! Thanks for joining us at CWC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena