Friday, August 31, 2012

B&BW Candles!!

Hey Friends, I was letting y'all know that Bath & Body Works are having their 3 Wick Candles 2 for $20. They have all the Fall/Autumn scents in stores..you better go stock up. I love B&BW Fall scents..they are so yummy. Plus it gets me even more excited for Fall to get here...YAY!!

I had some extra Birthday money my sister sent me and I wanted to use $20 of it to get me a couple of candles. I usually ask for the candles for Christmas, so hopefully I get more..hehe. Today I went to the mall to see if all the Fall scents were actually in store...oh boy I was so excited to see them all there. I got Pumpkin Cupcake and  Cider Lane. I have already started burning the Pumpkin Cupcake...mmm so yummy. My place smells like I am baking some yummy cookies :) I'll explain what each smells like according to the label on the candle..Also another tip, if anyone is on Pinterest there is a Pin for when these candles are all the way done burning you can clean the wax out and clean the labels off and use the jars for stoarage. Such as Cottonballs, Q-tips, or even craft supplies. So not only do you get a great smelling candle you also get pretty storage containers :) That's my kind of a deal. :)
*this is my photo using Instagram*

Pumpkin Cupcake
The perfect pick from the corner bakery this fall- a spiced pumpkin cupcake with a rich buttercream and frosted ginger.

Cider Lane
As sweet as the trip to the local apple orchard each year, a delicious fall blend of mulled cider, warm caramel, and sweet cinnamon. 
(what I love about this candle is the cinnamon is not over powering, you get more of the apple and caramel scent)


I just wanted to share this deal with y'all. Normally these 3 wick candles are $19.50 each. I love the two I got. If anyone loves the B&BW Fall scents like I do please share your favorites. I know so many love the Leaves scent..I need to buy a small candle of that and see if it smells different burning. When I smell it in store I'm just not sure about it. I love the bake good type smells. 
I hope everyone has a great Holiday weekend. I'll be busy doing some furniture rearranging and painting. :) 
Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena