Monday, March 11, 2013

EGG-Stravganza Hop WINNER!!

Hi Everyone! I would like to start out by Welcoming all my new Friends to my blog, I call you Friends, cause followers just seems weird...hehe. I hope you all enjoy my blog and the projects I share. I really do appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for stopping by my blog during the Hop. I hope you had fun yesterday :) Now to the Winner!

I used the random.org generator thing, but I don't know how to get it on my blog
The Winner is TINA M. 
Please email me your email address so I can get it to Melin for your fun cute Digi Stamp. my email is slynne1 at gmail dot com. Put in subject Winner!

Thank you everyone for becoming new Friends! I hope to have another giveaway soon for all my new Friends. I will keep you updated when it will be. 

Hugs, Sheena

1 comment:

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena