Thursday, March 18, 2010

Patrick Easter


Thought I would use the theme of my card I posted yesterday to make one with Patrick..I thought it be cute since there was a Patrick running on the cart...he could either be chasing the eggs or trying to get that chocolate bunny..lol..I didn't add a lot of pink colors cause I might use this for my nephews Easter card.

I Used:
Bazzill cardstock
Wausau cardstock
CTMH cardstock- sorbet(for Patrick, the only color I had that came close to him..I think it turned out great)
SB cart
DC cart-eggs
LAB cart-crab, sand dollar
Easter 2010 cart

the inside is similar to yesterdays..not as big.

Thanks for Looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Sheena............what SpongeBob will be without Patrick? LOL LOOOOOOve it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena