Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hello Kitty b-day


I made this card for a friends little girl who will be turning 2. I really love this cart..I love all the bright colors that can be used with it. So far I think this will be one of my favorites.

I Used:
Wausau cardstock
DCWV pattern paper
HKG cart
PF cart
Cuttlebug folder-Happy Birthday

I used little 3D foam to pop up the image but will take them off when I get my SU dimensionals..I think what 3D foam I use is to thick...I still like it..I will use it for cards I hand deliver.

Thanks for looking..now back to playing with my Pooh & Friends cart :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the card, love the balloons, the two's, the colors, Kitty and I really fell in love with the cart the other day when I first used it. I really like all the layers and shadows. Isn't great?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the layers are so much easier to do on this cart..so much better than the spongebob layering..lol but I do still like that cart..will be using it for a Easter card soon..I hope it comes out right. This HKG has so many cute things..I wish I would have gotten it sooner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena