Friday, April 23, 2010

30th Birthday card


I made this card for my sweetie who will be turning 30. It is really hard for me to make guy cards. I need to buy some guy color papers instead of the cute pastel ones all the time..lol. I got this card layout from the Paper Crafts magazine..page 42..I just liked that layout, so I went with it :)

I Used:
DCWV carstock
Wausau cardstock
WC cart-happy birthday
PSbook cart-circles, star
Not sure brand of pattern paper-it was in a 6x6 stack I got at Ms
Cuttlebug-Happy Birthday folder
CTMH Ink-creme brulee
-sorry the pic is really close up, I had to take this really fast cause he was here when I was making it :)
-I might add some faux stitching around the blue background

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena