Sunday, April 25, 2010

Mother's Day cards


Card I made for my mom note* this card I got the idea out of Paper Crafts Magazine, it's actually a wall hanging. I just made it into a card with what papers I had. its on page 27 &50


Sweetie's Mom card

I made two cards today..one for my Mom and one for my sweetie's Mom. note*got the layout and style of this card from Paper craft magazine page 45

I Used:-for my mom card
DCWV-Nana's Nursery Girl stack-pattern paper
DCWV-blue pattern paper in left corner is from the Flower Shower spring stack
Wausau cardstock
ACY cart-birds
PSb cart-flowers, Mom
PB cart-fence
P&F cart-clouds

I Used: his mom card
DCWV-Nana's Nursery Girl stack-pattern paper
Bazzill cardstock
button
ribbon
Ashlyn's Alphabet-Mom, scallop circle(it cuts the center out..I just left it in the middle)
PSb cart-flower
SU Dimensionals
-I also inked both cards-

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. sheena...what a great idea you had and it came out soooo beautiful. tfs with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheena...this card is GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing the link with us.

    ♥Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your mother's day cards, Sheena. I've missed seeing your cards lately. So I came over to peek at what is new. I really love that patchwork with the fence. Great artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PenLight-Thank you!!..I have been really busy this past week. I have some wedding cards I need to make real soon..I hope to get them up this week :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena