Friday, May 21, 2010

Dad card


Okay this is a really simple father's day card. It is so hard to come up with a good guy card. So I came up with this card. Not sure if I will use it for my dad or my sweeties dad. We shall see. I am planning on coming up with something else later today.

I Used:
DCWV Flower Shower Spring stacks-grass & sky
K&Co Best of K&Co Too stack-tree top(I got this stack J's for $14.99 on sale)
Wausau cardstock-tree base & car
M&F cart-Tree & Car
MF cart-Dad
silver gel pen & white gel pen
-I will find a good sentiment for the inside

Thanks for Looking!

4 comments:

  1. Sheena, this is so great. I love your card and you are right, good guy cards are hard. This is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the good year detail on the tires, so clever girl. I have to love it, so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena