Friday, May 28, 2010

My Pink Stamper Father's Day Callenge!


Here is my entry for My Pink Stamper Father's Day Challenge ..it's really simple card. Did I ever tell anyone its hard coming up with a guy card :) I do like how this card turned out. I wanted to play with my Crop-A-Dile, so I figured this would be a good time to play around with it. So if you have time go check out Robyn's Blog for this challenge.

I Used:
DCWV Flower Shower Spring stacks
Wausau cardstock
PS cart
crop-a-dile
-I also did a little bit of inking

Everyone have a Fun & Safe Memorial Weekend!!

Thanks for stopping by..Hugs, Sheena

1 comment:

  1. good luck on the giveaway. love your big letters on the card....

    how r u doing? everything going accordingly? ;)

    glad your girlfriend loved the card...it was nothing not to b loved... it was gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena