Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Quick B-Day card


I made this quick birthday card for my nephew..I'm not sure if I will use it or not. I really like the bright colors on this card. I don't have a whole lot of boy style/colors/pattern papers. I need to buy a stack one of these days. I may just use this one anyways..he is a boy that rather have the $$ inside then what the card looks like.

I Used:
DCWV Flower Shower stack- pattern paper
Create A Critter-Happy Birthday
Wild Card-Monster-he is at 2.5"
DCWV & Wausau cadstocks
Pooh Font-#10

I'm in the process of working on a card for Craft Junkie Too 1st Week of Summer Challenge
so stop by and check it out.

Have a Great Day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. you got the money part right.

    I have to make a lot of grad cards and I tell my son that for the males I am not really getting to crafty because they do not care how the card looks or if it was handmade or not. For the girls I will do a bit more of details. lol.

    HB to your nephew!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena