Friday, June 4, 2010

Out of Town

Sorry everyone I haven't been posting much..I just went out of town yesterday for a few days to see some out of town family. The internet where I am staying is really slow..I'm actually shocked I am getting this up. I made a real quick birthday card yesterday, but didn't have time to takes pics. I am still making cards. I will be busy making some next week. I'm not ignoring anyone's post either, just this internet is so slow its hard for everything to load. I will make sure to come back an visit everyones post when I get home.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Hugs, Sheena

1 comment:

  1. I do not blame you sweetheart. I do not have the patience either to be waiting for them to load. Have fun with your family and send me a note if u need me.

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena