Monday, October 11, 2010

I Won a SCRAP HAPPENS Mini!!!!!














Here is my Pumpkin Mini album I won from SCRAP HAPPENS Sweet Rhonda picked me to receive one of her cute mini's. She asked everyone what type of mini they like her to make..I told her a pumpkin mini would be cute. I never thought I would win one :):) Its so cute..now the hard part of picking out pics to put in it..I have a bunch from when me and my fiance carve pumpkins every year. I think those would work great for this mini. If you have a chance hop on over to Rhonda's blog she gives a mini away every Wednesday..maybe you could be the next lucky winner to receive one of her super cute mini albums.
**pics are posted front to back of mini**

Thanks Rhonda for picking me to receive one of your Cute mini albums...I really love it. Even though the big spider scared me when I opened it haha :):)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!!! Isn't she the sweetest and so amazingly talented?! Congrats on the album! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheena lucky you! This mini is adorable, you should post again once you fill it with pics! I will be heading over to Rhonda's blog now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for posting my album you won. I am so glad you love it. dont forget you can enter for thanksgiving also. first winner will be picked nov.3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome winnings! I love Rhonda's work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena