Friday, October 8, 2010

Throwback Thursday Challenge


Here is my Shape card I made for the Throwback Thursday Challenge at My Creative Time. The challenge was to make a "Shape" card and had to have the color orange some where on the card. Also use Create A Critter or any older cart. My card is very simple..I don't make shape cards unless there is already a card shape function like Wild Card has. I can never get the sizing right on the shadow and all the other features/layers. So today I gave it a go. It took me a bit an a few mess ups, but I think it turned out pretty good. Its simple for me since its my first time making a shape card..so I left it simple with not a lot of detail. One of these days with lots more practice..I'm sure I'll make all kinds with lots of detail :) I better get back to working on some shape cards :)

I Used:
Wausau Cardstock
Create A Critter
just some brown ink for inking the edges

Thanks for Looking! Have a great Fall weekend everyone :)

13 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job on your card. I love the cute pumpkins. I just became a follower on your blog and would love for you to stop by and visit my blog sometime. I can't wait to see your next creation. jennyscards.blogspot.com
    hugs,jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute pumpkins!! Thanks for the lovely comment over on my blog too!!

    Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo cute thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOSH!!!! Sheena, your card is just WAY TOO CUTE for words my friend!!! I JUST LOVE it!!
    AWESOME job w/the challenge!
    gypsy hugs,
    emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! you did really great on it.

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sheena, simple is better in many ways. and your card is just simply adorable. I wouldn't add a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This pumpkin is sooo cute.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fabulous. I love the 3 pumpkins all together.

    TFS,
    Erin
    http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute job! I really like it a lot! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did a wonderful job on your card, it is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! My favorite Pumpkin by far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena