Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Holiday Update and Ikea Expedit!


glitter-graphics.com
Hello Friends!! I just wanted to give a quick update. I have been out of town since last Wednesday and will be busy again starting tomorrow. I have no time to work on any challenges right now :( I really want to because I just got TWO 4 shelf Expedit from Ikea this past Sunday the 27th. They had a deal going on for Sunday only they were $19.99. I wanted to get the 8 shelf one plus a 4, but they didn't have a 8 shelf in white. So I just went with Two 4 shelves. I love them, wow why haven't I gotten them sooner. I have two Ikea's near me. One is two hours away, the other is 3 hours away. I think it is worth it, plus I buy other goodies from them all the time. I got both the sets all sit up. I'll have to post pics whenever things settle down around here. I hope to enter challenges before next week. I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

Hugs, Sheena

Pictures of my new expedit will follow in near future. I recommend them if you need great storage for your paper/paper packs they fit perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena