Sunday, January 8, 2012

CCR Challenge: Design Time Thursday




Here is my entry for Creative Cutter Room Design Time Thursday Challenge. For this challenge the theme was Anything goes but must Sparkle. Use Glitter/Stickles. For my little 4"x4" card I remembered I had some glitter cardstock. My little card could be used for a simple Hello card to a friend to brighten someones day. I used Diamond stickles on the clouds to add sparkle to them.

I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- Flower Shower stack
Glitter cardstock-not sure brand got it at J's in single sheet
Wausau cardstock
Hello Kitty Greetings-pg. 66 Clouds 3/4"
CAC cart- pg. 52 Sun 3"
P Schoolbook cart-Circle 2"
Stickles- Diamond
PKStamp- Sun face (I got a set of Peachy Keen stamps for Christmas Yay!!)
SU Ink-Black
4"x 4" card
**when I get time I'm going to make a light box to take better pics. I found a easy and great tutorial on pinterest for a light box.**

Thanks for all the great comments!!
Hugs, Sheena

1 comment:

  1. So adorable! Great pattern paper and love all the sparkle!! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room!I hope you will join us again! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena