Wednesday, May 23, 2012

PDDU Episode 5

This week in our PDDU Series I had page 46. I made a Birthday invite for my project. I had this idea of using two swords behind the shield, but the it just didn't look right. I think what I decided to go with turned out great...very simple.
My Project
I Used/Recipe: DCWV PP-The Stack 6--PDDU pg46 Acc3/Sword 8", Acc3/Shield 8 1/2". Headwear/Crown 5"--pg 48 Acc/Flag 4"--CTMH Ink-Desert Sand--Gold and Silver gel pens--Party invite is 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"








Please stop and visit each blog for the PDDU series.You might get some neat ideas on how to use PDDU images in a different way. Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments.
Hugs, Sheena

2 comments:

  1. i like it too.

    sometimes we have certain ideas and is hard to put on paper. i know, it happens to me too.

    i am glad we are partners in this series. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena