Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Spring Beauty VoxBox UPDATE/REVIEWS

A month ago I mentioned I received a Spring Beauty VoxBox from Influenster.com. The site is really neat. You can review products you have already tried, earn badges to try and receive the next Beauty VoxBox. I had so much fun trying the Awesome products I received.
Here is the list of Items:
Sheer Cover Duo Concealer
AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
Chapstick Lip SHIELD 365
Sally Hansen Salon Effects
Bath & body Works Fine Fragrance Mist
 SOYJOY Bar
extra* Dr.Scholl's For Here Ball Of Foot Cushions

Disclaimer: All these items were sent to me for my opinion/review. These are my HONEST opinions.



Sheer Cover Duo Concealer-sold in one-month supply kit of 6 products + 3 bonus for $29.95...I am always looking for a great concealer to go under my Mineral Foundation. The Sheer Cover is that product. The staying power was great, it didn't crease thru out the day like other cream concealers I have tried before. The color match is great for my skin tone. Now with the warmer months being here I was able to put it to the Heat/Sweat test. It did great! I know it worked for my skin. I have combo skin and dark circles. My dark circles are fading due to I have been drinking LOTS of water. This concealer covers what I still have. Also works great on those stubborn breakouts. I use Bare Minerals Foundation.

AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash- $6.99 to $8.99 for full-size bottle...I Love It!!! I have been using other Aveeno products for awhile now, I just never thought to try the body wash. I am a cheap body wash buyer. All the cheap brands have been doing pretty good for what I needed them for, so why change?! Well after giving the Aveeno a try I was hooked. My skin was so soft after the first use, and I really didn't need to put lotion on after my shower (but I did anyway, ALWAYS moisturize your skin). My only complaint for this product it the PRICE. Yes, it is worth the price, but I am a cheap body wash buyer. So getting over the price was hard, but so worth it.

ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365- $1.89 to $2.39...Great product. The taste of it reminds me of a chapstick I loved using when I was younger. The SPF is great. I tested it out at a outdoor concert the other day and it did great. Also on my Vaca I used it while being outside. I tried finding it in stores, but I haven't seen it yet. I wanted to buy a few tubes for family members. 

Sally Hansen Salon Effects-$9.99...FUN Patterns!! I received the Animal Instincts Pattern. At first I had no idea it had glitter added. I love glitter polish. The nail stripes lasted a long time with no chips. However I don't like the smell. My nails smelled like fingernail polish for a couple days. That is my only complaint. This product is easy to use, even better to have a friend help. Fast and Clean. Lasts for days. 

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist- $14.00...I got a full size bottle of Moonlight Path. I however did not like the smell. It was a flower/powder smell. I am more of the Fruit/Sweet smell type. I gave my bottle to a friend who loved the smell and I got went to B&BW to pick up a different scent that I loved. The lasting power of the mist is great. Most body mist last an hour after shower. With the B&BW Mist it lasted all day. That is a plus when outside all day.  Great product. You also get a lot of product.

SOYJOY Bar-$0.99 to$1.29...Okay when I opened my VoxBox and saw the SOYJOY bar I was kinda like UGH!! Let me explain why I felt that way. A few years back I got a few SOYJOY bars to try...they were dry. I didn't even try the rest of the flavors, due to the first one was so dry and it just turned me away from the product. Since it has been several years now, I thought maybe they will be moist. YES!! My Blueberry bar I got was Awesome!! It was moist and it made me want to go out and buy more. I thought the taste was great. It filled me up and I wasn't hungry thru out the day. Now that I have changed my diet, eating habits, and workout. The SOYJOY bar will be a great add to my snack thru out the day.

Dr.Scholl's For Her Ball Of Foot Cushions**EXTRA TREAT** - Price??...These are for the ladies out there who wear heels all day or Wedges. Great for those nights you want to go out and wear those great heels you been dieing to wear, but the thought of having your feet hurt has turned you away from those heels. I placed these in my wedge sandals. So comfy and my feet didn't hurt. Great product. Easy to apply to shoes.


These are my opinions. Not everyone is going to get the same reaction as I did to these products. Feel free to leave a comment on products you may have tried before. Have a great Week everyone.
Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena