Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TAG: 10 Little Secrets!

Sam Schuerman tagged everyone to do this fun little Q&A. I love Sam, she is so funny. I love watching her beauty videos. She also has a blog. Stop by an show her some love http://www.samschuerman.com/ Here are the ?'s and my answers. Enjoy!!
 
10 Little Secrets!
1-What is one product that makes you feel like a million dollars? ~ I would have to say my Mario Badescu skin care products. I have been using MB now for over a month. My skin have never looked and felt better until I started using MB. I can actually go without makeup and feel great in my skin.
2-What is your Skin care secret?/A passed down skin care tip? ~ Moisturize everyday, wash your face before bed, and drink lots of Water!!
3-Share your hair care secret? ~ I don't really have a secret. I have to wash my hair everyday(I know there is a rule out there you're not suppose to wash it every day, but I have to) I guess my tip would be don't use heat on your hair all the time. If you do use a heat protecting spray. 
4-What is your biggest diet rule? ~ Lots of FRUITS & WATER..you will be surprised the pounds you lose just by cutting out sugars, such as Soda. That includes all Soda's
5-Any workout Tips? ~ Change up your routine so you don't get bored. For me I walk, hula hoop, and do yoga everyday. I have break days also. 
6-Which perfume is your secret weapon? ~ I love YSL Parisienne...But I am a Body Mist kinda of girl. VS Pure Seduction is my all time favorite.
7-A clothing item of yours that always turns heads? ~ Wow, I never thought of this really or pay attention if any of my clothes do. I would say low cut tops or a really great fitting pair of jeans. I'm blessed in the boobs & butt area :)
8-What is your most treasured piece of jewelry? ~ My engagement ring and wedding band. I'm not big on jewelry...those are all I wear.
9-Who is your style crush? ~ Hmmm...I love Rachel Bilson and Jen Aniston.
10- Tell us something we don't know about you? ~ I plan to go back to school to get a BA degree :) 

This is just for fun. I plan on sharing more beauty related post, not just card making and crafts. I don't make youtube videos, so I made a blog post instead for the Q&A. I tag everyone!! It's something fun and different.

Hugs, Sheena


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena