Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Card 3 for August IFTL


Hi Everyone! Here is my third card for August IFTL-I Feel The Love project. The cards this month are going to SAFEHOME support for survivors of domestic violence. You can read more about SAFEHOME over at Madison's Blog. I wanted to make 3 cards for SAFEHOME one for a Girl, Boy, and a Mom. Now when it comes to making cards I always have a hard time making cards for Guys or Ladies. I have no problem making cute cards for kids. I wanted the Mom card to still be cute, but say it's for Mom. I hope which ever Mom gets this from a child will love it.
I Used/Recipe: 
AC PP- My Girl
DCWV CS
Give A Hoot- pg56 Accent/Flower 3 1/4" (using Flip feature)
CTMH Ink
CTMH stamp set - For Everyday Occasions
White Gel pen
A2 card

Thanks for stopping by and leaving kind comments! If you would love to make a card or cards for IFTL this month all info is at Madison's Blog. I have another post coming up later this week. 

Hugs, Sheena

4 comments:

  1. Sheena, you accomplished your goal!! This is a very cute card for a mom. I really like the paper you used. And then the flower you added was just the perfect touch. It looks so pretty and the mom gets it will be so happy and so blessed!! Thank you for all three cards. You are such a blessing to this project. I just can't tell you that enough. Have a super day.
    Love, ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheena, you accomplished your goal!! This is a very cute card for a mom. I really like the paper you used. And then the flower you added was just the perfect touch. It looks so pretty and the mom gets it will be so happy and so blessed!! Thank you for all three cards. You are such a blessing to this project. I just can't tell you that enough. Have a super day.
    Love, ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  3. so super pretty and the papers look awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena