Monday, August 5, 2013

Whoa I am back, and IFTL project card!

Hi everyone I am back..woohoo! I took a few weeks off cause right after I told y'all my exciting news I had a bit of a scare so I did a lot of resting and just took it easy. I know crafting isn't too hard, but how I have my paper stacks and other stuff in my tiny area craft space I have to do a lot of stretching and awkward movements that I just didn't want to do at that time. I will be 15 weeks this week an I have my next Dr visit this week as well. So prayers that the baby is doing well in there :) I am also starting to show a little. I always had a tiny little pooch belly, but now its not disappearing..haha. I am excited. Anyways on to the project I have

I made this card for the month of August I Feel The Love project. This month Madison asked we make cards for SAFEHOME support for survivors of domestic violence. If you would love to read more about SAFEHOME please visit Madison's blog. She asked that we make Birthday cards for the kids and Mother's to pick out for when they have a Birthday. I am making 3 cards, a Girl card, Boy card, and a Mom card. Today I am sharing the first card I made..Cute Girl card.  I am sure one lucky little girl will love this. You know my love for clouds and faux stitching. I wanted to do both on this card.

I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP -Nana's Nursery and Flower Shower stack
Darice CS
Pooh & Friends -pg36 Icon/Clouds 1/2" n 3/4"
CAC 2 -pg 32 Ladybug 1" --Butterfly 1 1/4" -- pg44 Accessory Flower 1 1/4"
Stamp set from J's
SU Regal Rose ink
CTMH Clover Meadow ink
White gel pen
Buttons
A2 card

Thanks for stopping by!! So sorry I have been away so long.  I hope everyone has been doing well and that you have a great week.

Hugs, Sheena

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are taking it easy and doing well! Can't wait to hear about your next appt! Your card is super sweet! Love the sweet colors! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back beautiful card. Love the colors. You just take care of uourself and the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheena, so happy you are doing well. This card is so precious. The clouds and the stitching are adorable and sweet. One little girl will be blessed to receive this. Thank you so much!!
    Love, ~Madison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheena, this card is precious. I am so happy you are feeling well. The clouds and stitching are adorable. Thank you so much. The little girl who receives this will be blessed!!
    Love, ~Madison

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena