Thursday, October 3, 2013

Autumn/Fall Series Card 4


Hi Everyone! Here is my 4th card in my Autumn/Fall Series. This card is normally not my style, kinda on the fancy side, well fancy for me. I do like how it turned out. The ink I used actually looks gold, but it's Desert Sand by CTMH.
I Used/Recipe:
Debbie Mumm PP
Darice CS
Spellebinders Scalloped 
CAC 2 -pg62 Pumpkins 2 1/4" n 3"
ACY -pg37 Leaves 1" n 1 1/4"
CTMH Ink
CTMH Stamp set- A Little Thanks
Gel pens
Pop Dots
Studio G stamp -leaf
A2 card

Thanks for stopping by for day 4 of my series. I miss making my cute style cards, so hopefully I can start making some like that for the series. I know Tuesdays card will be cute :)

Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena