Thursday, March 12, 2015

1st Shaker Card

Hi Friends! Hope you all are doing well. Finally going to have some beautiful weather in the 50's, woohoo! I wanted to share my first ever shaker card. I love watching people make them in YT videos. I think they be so fun to make, add that little special detail to a card. So it took me awhile to get my supplies cause I was looking for the best deal on things. Pretty sure I should have stuck with a more simple design of shaker. I like how it turned out for being my first shaker card. Practice will make perfect, only way to learn.  So here is my 1st Shaker card..please enjoy.




Recipe:
Cricut Explore : P&F clouds, grass, WC hello, DC sun, FMK frame
Darice CS
American Crafts: My Girl Stack
Doodlebug Design Sequins
Black pen
A2 card

*My Notes* I need to find some glue that don't show through the plastic. so I didn't glue the cuts to plastic. I used a SU pop dots under the small cloud. I only did one layer of foam tape and it seems to shake fine, only getting stuck on the pieces of images that aren't glued to plastic. Anyone got any tips for glue that works for that?? I might just use pop dots under the bigger parts next time. 

Thanks for stopping and checking out my first shaker card. Hope you all are enjoying your week, have a great weekend!
Hugs, Sheena 

1 comment:

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena