Thursday, March 26, 2015

Baby Boy - shaker card

Hi Everyone!! Finally having some warm weather that's gonna stick around for a bit here, Thank Goodness!! Able to take little man out to the park and play. A very dear friend of mine I went to school with is having her first baby and I wanted to make her a special card. So I gave the shaker card a try again. This time not so many cuts or details like my first. I love how it turned out. Just need to invest in one them powder brushes  that will keep static away. My sequins were sticking to the plastic sheet. Enjoy this Baby Boy (shaker card)



I Used:
Cricut Explore/DS : Rectangle/Frame-PSchoolbook, Onesie- NA, Bow- WC
DCWV PP- Little Mister stack
Bazzill CS
Core'dination's CS
CTMH Inks/Stamps
Sequins
Darice Glass filler beads
A2 card

I placed the onesie on the outside of plastic 

Thanks for visiting, hope you have a great weekend! Also will have a updated Taco Soup recipe with pics this time post coming soon. 

Hugs, Sheena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena