Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thanks card

Hi Everyone!! Long time since I have been on here. Been so busy with little man, and other things going on. Its hard to find time to sit and make a card. I'm glad I got to make one today. I made this for a dear friend. I used the "Free, Make It Now" on the Cricut Design Space. I never done that before and saw this card and really like the design, and I needed a "Thanks" card. I changed it, by doing my own colors. They had pinks picked, but I wanted something bright and summer like. It did take a bit to cut cause all the detail. Also I dunno if it's just mine or anyone else's but when it scores my cards to fold later it don't score right in the middle, its kinda off, so I have to do a quick scoring of my own to try and fix it. I hope you enjoy my fun summer card. Sorry the lighting is kinda off today, it's gloomy here (expecting more storms). The yellow is BRIGHT yellow. In the full card pic it looks much darker.


I Used:
Cricut DS: Make It Now card (free)
The Paper Studio PP: Four Seasons
Wausau CS
Crayola Fine point Markers: Black
MS: Black marker for stitching 
A2 card

Thanks for stopping in! Hope you all are doing well.
Hugs, Sheena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena