Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baking cookies again :)

Today I decided to make some peanut butter cookies with the Hershey kisses on them. This recipe is so easy for anyone who really don't want to drag bunch of cooking appliances out.

I use a Betty Crocker Peanut Butter Cookie package mix(the one in the bag) it calls for 1 egg, 1 Tablespoon of water and 3 Tablespoons of Vegetable Oil. Mix roll in balls and bake..then place the kisses on the top when they are done. I use to make these the long way with adding my own peanut butter and all the other ingredients. These Betty Crocker Cookie packages are great for around the holidays when you have a bunch of cookies you need to make. I use the Sugar Cookie mix as well and just buy some icing and sprinkles. They are so yummy and quick and easy. I love that I don't have a bunch of things to clean up..especially with limited counter space.


I will try an post pictures after they are done :) ...was going to play with my E all day but I need a new cutting mat... no more re-sticking can be done.will pick some more up this week. But would love to try and get some Heat embossing done on Christmas tags today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena