Sunday, December 27, 2009

Howdy!

I just wanted to see how everyones Christmas went? mine went pretty good...I got the Cricut DS YAY!!! lol a few carts..a new laptop.....I am so excited to play with my DS...I got some clothes and a new cell phone. I hope everyone had a Great Christmas!!

I also made some White Trash- here is a few pics and the recipe






White Trash Recipe
5 cups Cheerios

5 cups Chex(cereal) or Crispex

1 cup Peanuts

1 lb. bag of M&Ms

1 bag of pretzels( I didn't use the whole bag-Rold Gold classic style tiny twist One Pound-I might have two hand fulls left in the bag)

*-Mix all dry ingredients together

2 bags of White Chocolate Morsels

3 Tbsp Oil

-In Microwave put the 2 bags of white chocolate morsels with 3 Tbsp oil & melt.

-Add to dry mixture
-lay out on wax paper to cool
-then break into chunks

Enjoy!!* Warning*this is VERY Addicting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena