Sunday, February 28, 2010

Cart Haul


I got two carts today Pooh and Friends & Hello Kitty Greetings..I am so excited. I have been wanting these two carts for a good while now...I got them at J's the carts that are reg 89.99-99.99 are 34.99 this week..my J's don't have any new carts..but I am glad they had these two..my sweetie wanted me to get Sesame Street and Friends( I think that was the name) but I wasn't sure about it..I might get it Friday when I am back out and about. Oh if anyone who don't know whats all on a cart before they buy.. Scrapbookpal has pics of every page of the booklets for most the carts. I linked to the page for anyone interested.

-sorry the lighting is bad in the pic..just took this real fast out by my other computer.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your carts. I have the Kitty one and I haven't make time to use it yet. It's the only licensed cart I own. I cant wait to see what cards you make with them. You know I love-love the SpongeBob ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena