Sunday, February 6, 2011

February Week 2 "Bee Mine"




Here is a cute little "Bee Mine" card..I made this card for my little nephew for Valentine's Day. He will get a kick out of the Action Wobble I added to the Bee..He got a Bee pillow pet for Christmas and Loved it...so I think he will love this little bee.. :)

I Used:
DCVW pattern paper-its the blue sky paper..it has tiny little stars..you really can't see them
Wausau cardstock
DCWV cardstock
Pooh Font-Mine
Create A Critter-Bee
Pooh & Friends-Clouds
P Schoolbook-Hearts
Cuttlebug Embossing folder-Swiss Dots
Action Wobble
Black Sharpie pen-dashes
*this is not a A2 size card

Thanks for all the great comments!! Don't forget about my Giveaway here it ends tonight 7pm Eastern time..will draw winner on Monday the 7th!

5 comments:

  1. Love this card. Adding the embossing to the clouds is a wonderful idea. Plus I need to find some of those wobbles, they are soo cool.

    I also want to thank you for leaving comments over at my blog. My new reslolution {in February...lol} is to spend more time leaving comments on the many blogs follow. I love when I get comments and expect that others do as well. So thank you for sharing your wonderful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww!!! I love this! I just bought some action wobbles myself. Can't wait to use one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sheena...this is too adorable. oh my...how cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena