Sunday, February 20, 2011

February Week 4 "Baby Girl"




Here is a cute Baby Girl card...this was kind of time consuming..I used my Fiskars shape template to make 4 different size circles..I then cut out little squares and made them into a quilt like pattern on the circles that were scrap so I had an idea where to put each square so it wasn't messed up..that was the time consuming part. I think it turned out really cute..and I can't wait to make more cards like this.

I Used:
Bazzill cardstock
DCWV-Baby print pattern paper
Me& My Big Ideas- Plaid pattern paper
New Arrival cart-outfit, stroller, & flowers-size of outfit & stroller are 2" flowers are 3/4" & 1/2"
Ribbon
Studio G ink
CTMH Sweet Baby stamp set
Cuttlebug-Swiss Dots
SU Dimensionals
White gel pen
**not a A2 size card**
*sorry the lighting is bad, its raining here today..I took like 10 pictures and this turned out to be the best one :(

Thanks for all the great comments!!

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely Adorable! I just love everything about your darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. did i say about the scallops on the outfit? just adorable--:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful! I love all of the detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena