Monday, April 25, 2011

April Week 4 "Easter Cards"









I know Easter was yesterday, but I made these last week and just forgot to post about them. The first card is for my niece. Second card is for my nephews. The boys are at the age where they don't like the "cute" stuff...so I remember this goofy card idea. This is a fun card idea for those who are not into the "cute" anymore.

I Used: 1st card
DCWV pattern papers
Wausau cardstock
Bazzill cardstock
CAC cart- Egg 4", Chick 2 3/4"
Easter 2010-Eggs 1 3/4"
White Gel Pen
**not a A2 size card..this card will fit in a 4 3/4" x 6 1/2" envie...I get mine at Staples(had to make this card bigger, cause I sent a lot of stickers in her card..she loves stickers)


I Used: 2nd card
DCWV Pattern paper-flower shower stack
Bazzill cardstock
Easter 2010- Setting Bunny 2", Standing Bunny 3 1/4"
P Schoolbook cart- Speech bubbles 1st- 1 1/4" 2nd- 3/4"
Googly Eyes
Sharpie Pen
A2 size card
**I just used scissors to cut the ears more an to cut the butt..hehe

I hope everyone had a Great Easter with Family & Friends! I know we did..I think I'm still stuffed from all the food..an I think I'm sick of looking at ham...hehe

Thanks for Looking and all the Great comments!

Hugs, Sheena

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the boy card. Sometimes it's hard to make things for boys. They never seem to have as much stuff out there for little guys. That card was an awesome idea. Enjoyed checking out your blog.
    God Bless
    Sherry
    upordowntheyrebeautiful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sheena, you made me laugh hard. i saw the bunnies saying somewhere else before but still. it is hilarious! lol.

    and....the cards are awesome. love the chick hatching. super pretty!

    i still have lots of ham leftover too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Sheena! Love the pretty pastel Easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena