Friday, April 22, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!




I would like to give a Big THANKS to Liz over at Tryin' 2 craft for this fun award!! Thanks..I'm honored that you thought of me.

The rules are simple,
1. make a post link back to the person who awarded it to you
2. share 8 random things about you
3. award 8 discovered bloggers with this award

4. contact these bloggers and let them know about the award

Okay I am going to break one of the rules..This award I give to all my Friends/Followers. If it wasn't for all you I wouldn't have a blog. Thanks so much for being awesome craft friends!!!

8 random facts:
1-I love chocolate covered coffee beans
2-Yellow is my favorite color
3- I love trying new recipes..well new to me
4- I love crunchy peanut butter
5- I love to watch crafting videos
6- I love Thunderstorms...long as they aren't severe
7- I have witnessed 3 tornadoes form 1st time-was too close for comfort three twisters formed out of one. 2nd time- I was on a friends balcony looking out over the county( she lived on a hill an you could see for miles away).. where the tornado hit that day, we were suppose to be at that store where it hit, but we had to wait for something I forget what it was..but that saved us. I would still love to be a storm chaser though.
8- I like to watch News channels, all of them

Thanks again Liz for this awesome award!!..Now I tag all my Friends/Followers!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena