Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tuscaloosa Tornado 4/27/2011


I just want to let everyone know my Thoughts & Prayers go out for the people effected by this horrific storm. I have lots of Friends & Family that live in the Tuscaloosa area. My family is fine..their homes were destroyed one is a completely gone..I have heard from some friends, but not all. I have been trying to reach them. Please everyone if there is anyway you can help even if its just by praying Please do so. If you want to donate to the redcross Text REDCROSS to 90999 for a $10 donation..it will be added to your next cell phone bill.


Blog Friends that are from the area or near the area effected please check in an let us know you are all okay!


Thoughts & Prayers go out to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. oh sheena, my thoughts and prayers are with your family and friends. it is such a tragedy my heart breaks for all. too many disasters lately.
    big hug sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena