Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Button


Hello Friends! I wanted to share my New Button with y'all. I have been wanting my own button, I just think they are so cute. I know some may not use it, but I just wanted to make one. All you have to do click and Save As. Go to your Dashboard click Design and Click Add Gadget, Pick Picture and follow instructions. You put my Blog in the Link area. It will make a direct Link to my Blog Dew Drops & Glue Dots.

A Quick Note about what I have been doing. I have really been wanting to work more into my Hobby of card making. Also maybe work on some mini albums. I have cut some unnecessary things out of my life for the time being. Not bad things, but it's things that if I keep them going I make no time for me and my hobby. I'm really wanting to pick up Quilting, I have been saying this for a while now, but I really want to. I'm looking at sewing machines that fit into my budget, that will work well for my hobby. Not sure if many have noticed, but I have been posting a lot more on my blog. I also would love to enter some swaps rather it be Card swaps or ATC swaps. Just something fun. If anyone has good tips on great places for swaps feel free to share. I would love to play along. I have been entering a lot more challenges. I really want to enter ones that are Cricut related, since that is what I use. I may not have a lot of carts, but I make due with what I do have. So I just wanted to share a little bit with what's going on in my Hobby world :)

Hope everyone has a Great Weekend!
Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena