Saturday, October 8, 2011

Trick or Treat 'Owl' (Challenge)






Here is my entry for the Challenge over at CARDZ TV The Challenge this week was to use an Owl, it can be from any cart. The theme had to be Halloween. I remember that I had Paper Doll Dress Up an how there was cute little costumes. So I picked which costume I liked..I thought how cute would a little owl be dressed up as a Pumpkin...hehehe. I think the little guy turned out cute. Wish I had a "cute little pumpkin" stamp, but I don't.

I Used:
Cloud 9 Design- Pattern paper Seasonal Stack 2010
Best Occasions cardstock from WM
Wausau Cardstock
Paper Doll Dress Up cart- pg. 68 Pumpkin Outfit 4 1/2"
Create A Critter cart- pg.25 Owl 3"
Doodlecharms cart-pg.123 Bag 1"
SU Ink-Chocolate Chip
CTMH Ink-Orange and Hydrangea
Google Eye's
$1 Stamps from M's -Spider Web(on bag) and Trick or Treat
A2 size card

**I made extra little feet to extend on the pumpkin cause the pumpkin hides the original feet on the owl(yes I know they aren't called feet..lol) **

Now off to look at what everyone else made for the challenge!

Have a Great Weekend everyone!!

Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is WAY TOO CUTE. It put a smile on my face instantly. Love the colors and those huge eyes!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you cannot love it......the most awesome hoot :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sheena when you get this will you email me I have a question for you. semery@classic.net.net
    thanks Rhonda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena