Monday, February 27, 2012

Cooking With Cricut #74 Birthday Cake, Cupcakes or Balloons






For the Cooking With Cricut #74 Challenge you had to make something with either a Birthday Cake, Cupcakes, and/or Balloons. I picked the Birthday cake from Birthday Bash cart. I went with some bright colors to get me in a cheery mood :) I haven't entered a challenge for a good bit maybe two months now :( :( makes me sad, but I have had A LOT going on. With getting a new pet and just some other stuff aka Not in the mood to craft, I never got around to entering. Hopefully I have my craft mojo back. :) :)

I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- Birthday stack
DCWV CS
Wausau CS
Birthday Bash cart- pg. 25 Cake 4 1/4"
CTMH Stamp Set- Dainty Thoughts -Happy Birthday
SU Ink- Black
SU Dimensionals
White Gel Pen
A2 card

Thanks for looking and all the great comments!
Hugs, Sheena

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Sheena! Thanks so much for linking up at Cooking With Cricut this week.

    ~ Jen, CWC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy cake!
    Thanks for playing with us at CWC this week!

    Thanks for sharing!
    -Kemma, CookingWithCricut Design Team
    mykemmacards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a yummy looking cake. Love the cheerful colors on this. Thanks for playing with us at CWC. Smooches... Sous Chef Feli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena