Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Feel The Love Feb. 2012 US Navy




Madison over at Funky Cards is hosting another I Feel The Love for February, 2012. For this IFTL we had to make a card(s) for US Navy. I made four cards to send out. I kept them simple and hand wrote a sentiment/note inside Thanking them. If you would like to help out with IFTL you have to submit your cards by Feb. 29th to Madison. Check out her blog for more info and address of where to send. We are trying to reach 100 cards. I also don't have Stand and Salute cart or the 4th of July one. So I had to use A Child's Year for the flags. I need to invest in a patriotic cart soon.

I Used/Recipe:
Wausau Cardstock
ACY cart- pg.46 Icon/Flags 3 1/4"
P Schoolbook cart- USA Shadow/Reg 1 1/4"
Cuttlebug folder- Swiss Dots
Silver Stickles
A2 card




Thanks for all the great comments!!
Hugs, Sheena

5 comments:

  1. Sheena, your cards turned out great. Such a pretty design:) I always love how well thought out your cards are. Thank you so much for your continued support of the "I Feel the Love Project." You ROCK!!
    ~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card for a fabulous cause!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just saw your card on reader and i tell you i absolutely love it.
    i will make time to make some cards. tfs!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card it is really neat .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card it is really neat .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena