Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love Hearts V-Day card




I made this Valentine's Day card for my Dad to give my Mom. He asked me over this past weekend if I would make one. I know I haven't been working on cards lately. There has been a lot going on and I just haven't been able to sit down an work on anything. Now I am able to get back working on cards...phew :)

I Used/Recipe:
PP-From Target $1 isle - I got 4 different packs of the PP they have..if you haven't got to your local Target to get some of the PP packs you should head out and get them before they are taken down for the season. Only a $1 for packs of 12 - 8 etc. The paper is kinda on the thin side, but it's nice.
Wausau CS
Target $1 pack CS - Glitter Pink heart
CAC cart-pg64 Phrase/Heart 2 1/2" -- Hearts 3/4" & 1/2" -- Love 1 1/2"
SU Dimensionals
White Gel pen
A2 size card

Thanks for all the great comments! Sorry I have been MIA :( I hope to be back now :)

Hugs, Sheena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena