Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Giraffe Spring Birthday card






I made this cute card for my nieces birthday coming up next week. I remember making a giraffe birthday card back in Nov. and loved the cute idea, so I wanted to make a spring style one. You all know by now I love making fun clouds on my cards :) I also love to fly kites and we have been seeing them everywhere, so I added one.

I Used/Recipe:
DCWV PP- The Spring Stack 2009
DCWV PP- Nana's Nursery Boy
DCWV PP- Flower Shower stack
Wausau CS
CAC cart- pg.48 Giraffe 6" -- Kite 4 1/4"
Pooh & Friends cart- pg.36 Icon/clouds 1" - 1 1/4"
PK Stamp
CTMH Dainty Thoughts stamp set
SU ink
White gel pen
Darice embossing folder- Dot
4" x 9" card

Thanks for looking & the great comments! I love having natural light coming in. It makes pictures look so much better :)

Hugs, Sheena

1 comment:

Thanks for all the kind comments and for stopping by my blog. Hugs, Sheena